Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Now our hearts only link when we're hunting, when Scarlett looks at me with a sort of beautiful excitement that's more powerful than her scars and then her tears after a Fenris as though her life depends on its death. I follow, always, because it's the only time when our hearts beat in perfect harmony, the only time when I'm certain, beyond a shadow of doubt, that we are one person broken on two.

                 Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beautiful and intense teaser! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by My Teaser! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! New follower here! Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair) here is my teaser
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7052011-crossroads.html

    ReplyDelete

Please comment