Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I bought a pretty good amount of books this week. Most of them were really cheap so I couldn't resist the temptation of buying them. I should really stop buying books, but that's impossible for me to do.

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Rumors by Anna Godbersen

Envy by Anna Godbersen

Need by Carrie Jones

BTW, yay! 8 followers! Probably isn't much but, YAY!
Thank you for following! (:

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but they look cool. I've got Need. I should read it soon. I really want to get Generation Dead too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are so exquisite that it is hard not to be drawn in. I am a new follower from Book blogs. Welcome. I would love to invite you back to my blog for a visit and follow if you have a moment. Look forward to reading your reviews. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need was really good. I love the covers for The Luxe series. They're gorgeous. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Luxe. I'm not completely sure what it's about, but with those gorgeous cover how could you not be?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really wanted to read Need! Generation Dead looks interesting. I'm so hesitant in reading the Luxe series. It looks amazing, but I fear it'll be something like Gossip Girl. I dunno. Let me know what you think of them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Need:)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM! I loved Need. And the Luxe was okay. I am a new follower! :D

    Check out my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Please comment