Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Divergent by Veronica Roth

The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Hereafter by Tara Hudson

I know I haven't been posting since forever. I'm just going through a reading slump. I am currently reading Anna and the French Kiss. It's helping me to get reading again.
I went to the bookstore and they had Divergent, in paperback! Yay! I love paperbacks. (;

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! Anna and the French Kiss is amazing, and I really want to read Divergent. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent, Hereafter and Anna and the French Kiss, are all on my wishlist!:D
    I don't think I've read any bad reviews on them!
    But anyways, enjoy your new books!

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment